Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wild, Wacky, Warped Wednesday!


10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...
1. So...What'd you get in the sack?

2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!

3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!

4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!

5. I got the best piece from that house.

6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!

7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....

8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!

9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.

10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for getting us in the mood for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO!!! Those were good. I'm going to share this link. *wipes tears from eyes*

    ReplyDelete